If I load a FSA file I do not see any DNA fingerprint trace data. What went wrong?
Nothing went wrong. FSA files can contain raw data only or both raw and processed data.
If you load a FSA file containing raw data only and GelQuest is is the mode to show the
processed data you will not see the trace data.
Here is a short instruction how to see the data:
1. Run GelQuest
2. Click menu FILE --> IMPORT TRACE FILES
3. In the file open dialog select the appropriate file and click OK.
4. Click menu VIEW --> RAW DATA
5. Click menu VIEW --> SCALE BY DATA POINTS
6. To adjust the scales use the scale controls in the panel right of the trace data